CovertBay provides cybersecurity and information security services to a wide range of organizations. We are committed to protecting any personal data we hold, and maintain discretion via a non-disclosure agreement, if required.
Managing Your Information
While using our website, you may provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Personally identifiable information (PII) may include, but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created.
Use of Your Information
CovertBay uses the collected data for various purposes, which may include:
- To provide customer support.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To detect, prevent, and remedy technical issues.
- To gather diagnostic information so that we can improve our website.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our website when you choose to engage with those features.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.